On September 28th, the RFID conference starts with the Developer Day, which again offers 10 high-quality lectures in the fields of ICs, system integration, transponder and reader. The lectures will show recent developments at the highest level, highlight central questions and motivate to active dialogue participation. The lecture program is mainly addressing engineers.
The second day – the User Day on September 29th – centers in 4 expert forums lectures from a user perspective. Practical know-how, experiences and recommendations for the implementation of RFID projects are conveyed vividly. The speakers are specialists of well-known companies from the sectors of automotive and other industries, as well as logistics, retail, maintenance, healthcare, access control and security. These are the forums:
- RFID in Industry and Maintenance
- RFID in Logistics and Retail
- RFID in Healthcare
- RFID, NFC and Smart Cards in the application areas of Payment, Security, Access control and Personal ID
The international RFID Conference 2015 provides numerous presentations by technology companies and user presentations of experts from within the industry, retail, logistics and security sector, 35 exhibitors and a powerfull workshop program with realistic live demos. Also in 2015 the success concept of the international RFID Conference is completed by the SpeedLabs (Workshops) arranged by the exhibitors. The 35 exhibitors will complete the forum topics within 30 minute SpeedLabs by providing core informations, demonstrations or consultancy. Stay tuned for up-to-date user lectures, RFID experts‘ expertise and networking in a stylish ambience!
All lectures are spoken in English.
A first overview of the program will be published soon.
The international RFID Conference 2015 provides::
- Lectures by technology companies
- User lectures from from within the industry, logistics, retail and maintenance sectors
- More than 30 SpeedLabs with a workshop atmosphere at the exhibition
- 35 RFID providers in the expert exhibition
Your Benefit at a Glance!
- RFID know-how on two conference days
- The expertise of successful RFID users
- Contacts to international RFID experts
- SpeedLab participation
- Networking in an energetic atmosphere